Arthritis and joint pain relief are an increasingly hot topic to many Americans. With the population aging and joint pain becoming more prevalent, many more people are seeking relief than ever before.
Arthritis is defined by Wikipedia as is a group of conditions involving damage to the joints of the body. The pain from arthritis occurs due to inflammation that occurs around the joint, damage to the joint from disease, daily wear and tear of joint, muscle strains caused by forceful movements against stiff, painful joints and fatigue.
Study Shows Arthritis Rates On The Rise
An October 2010 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report shows that the number of people over 18 who have been diagnosed with arthritis has climbed from about 46 Million to 50 million over the last four years.
What has experts most concerned, however, is the sharp increase in the percentage of people with arthritis who say that they have to skip some everyday activities – things like climbing stairs, grocery shopping or jogging – because of their disease, which can cause severe pain and limited mobility. – www.ArthritisToday.org
Incidence of Arthritis Increasing Resources
The High Cost of Arthritis and Joint Pain Relief
One of the major concerns observed by commentors on this and other articles discussing arthritis and joint pain relief is the cost of treatment. Treating the pain of arthritis can involve expensive prescription drugs and can include the cost of having home health aides come in to perform daily tasks that arthritis sufferers cannot perform for themselves. SmartScience Laboratories, Inc. is pleased to represent and recommend a much more cost effective Arthritis Pain Relief Cream – JointFlex®.
JointFlex® is an FDA compliant non-prescription drug that is an easy to apply, non-greasy pain relieving cream. JointFlex® is so effective in relieving pain that its pain relieving performance is guaranteed. Plus, there is NO greasy feel, NO burning sensation and NO pungent medication smell.
JointFlex is sold nationally in Wal-Mart supercenters, drug stores, and on-line and does not require a prescription.
- Minor arthritis pain
- Muscle sprains
- Simple backache
- Muscle strains
The results of a clinical study from Australia published in the March 2003 Journal of Rheumatology show benefits of controlling pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee through use of a topical cream preparation containing camphor, glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate and peppermint oil, sold in the U.S. as JointFlex® Pain Relieving Cream (available at drug stores, supermarkets and mass market retailers).
- Nearly all of the patients using the active cream (available as JointFlex® in the U.S.), obtained immediate pain relief
- The results also showed there was a greater mean sustained reduction in pain at both four weeks and eight weeks for the JointFlex group compared to the placebo group
- A majority of the JointFlex® users experienced gradually and continually improving pain relief over the eight weeks
- Surprisingly, with continued use, one-third of the JointFlex® group had their chronic osteoarthritis pain completely or nearly completely eliminated within eight weeks or less
- According to the study author, Marc Cohen, M.D., Ph.D., RMIT University, “It is my hypothesis that the observed gradual and continual improvement in pain scores is likely to be due to the glucosamine and chondroitin. The pain results were consistent with previous studies conducted with oral administration of these same nutrients. Additional studies need to be done.”
No related posts.